Aromatic Relief (PTY) Ltd t/a Aromatic Apothecary is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our site and we will never sell your information to third parties.
This policy outlines the foundation upon which any personal data you provide or we collect from you will be used by us. Please read it carefully.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Aromatic Relief (PTY) Ltd t/a Aromatic Apothecary.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in enquiry forms requesting information or further services on our site. This information may include but is not limited to your name, home and/or business address, email address, telephone number, demographic information such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual. We may also ask you for information when you make an enquiry or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org provides information on cookies and how to disable them should you wish.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and this information does not identify any individual.
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Our server automatically collects data about your server’s internet address when you visit Us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider whenever you’re on the internet. When you request pages from our site, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to our site (e.g., another website or a search engine); the pages you visit on our site; the website you visit after our site; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on our site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our site. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and internet service provider. Any or all activities with regards to our site usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION
When you make an enquiry, you will be given the opt-in or opt-out of email updates from us. We often send our special discounts or offers via email.
We do not sell your details to third parties for third party marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by us directly or sent by companies we hire to assist us with our marketing efforts.
You can unsubscribe at any time from any service or updates to which you have subscribed. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail.
If your want to change of update the personal information held by Aromatic Relief (PTY) Ltd t/a Aromatic Apothecary please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change your personal details.
Your privacy is important to us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data. However, due to the inherent nature of the internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies.
We may use your personal data that you provide to our site, for example, to respond to your requests and to provide you with our product and service offerings. We may also use your personal information to maintain our internal record keeping and/or share it with our affiliates for internal marketing or other purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Aromatic Relief (PTY) Ltd t/a Aromatic Apothecary or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Aromatic Relief (PTY) Ltd t/a Aromatic Apothecary, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose user information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when We have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of our site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, we cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Please email email@example.com for further information.